Smoking is the primary cause of Emphysema which is generally considered under the umbrella of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
The multiple effects of Dry Salt Therapy work to cleanse the respiratory system and speed up the elimination of toxins in the body. Inflammation is reduced due to natural properties of the inhaled salt particles which also thin the bronchial and nasal secretions. The smallest micro particle of salt reach the lower respiratory system and work as a “bronchial toothbrush” for the airways.
Additionally some persons suffering from COPD who do a halotherapy course of treatment anecdotally report:
- Reduction in the need for inhalers, steroids and antibiotics
- Breathing is easier after just a few sessions
- Improved lung function
- Reduction in the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviates sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clears mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prolonged remission times
Disclaimer: The information provided by this website, Facebook and Instagram is for general informational purposes only. Saltastic recommends that all medical conditions be treated by a physician competent in treating that particular condition. We take no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves. All products and services, including written information, brochures and flyers, as well as information provided by telephone verbally or by any other means of communication, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all your health concerns, please consult an appropriately licensed healthcare practitioner.